Monday, February 16, 2009

Female Words and Their Connotations


Okay here are few words that females use and how they use it! (I really pity men sometimes...)

1. Whatever!
Men: What should we have for dinner?
Women: Whatever..
Men: Why  dont we have  mexican ?
Women:  No not mexican ,  the last time i got pimples in my face
Men: Alright, why  dont we have Si Chuan cuisine
Women: Yesterday  we ate Si Chuan, today  too ?
Men: Hmm..... I suggest we have seafood
Women: Seafood  is  not  good, I got diarrhea
Men: Then what  do  you suggest?
Women : Whatever..
2. Anything

Men: So what should we do now?
Women: Anything
Men: How about watching  a  movie?  Its been a long time
Women: Watching movie  is no t  good,  its a waste  of  time
Men: How about we  go for bowling,  or some exercises?
Women: Exercise  on such  a  hot day?
Men: Then find a  cafe'  and have  a  drink
Women:  I am off caffeine
Men: Then what  do you suggest?
Women: Anything
3.You decide

Men: Then do we just go home
Women: You decide
Men: Lets  take  the  bus, I will accompany you
Women: Bus is dirty and crowded.
Men: Ok we will take  a  Taxi
Women: Not worth it... for such a short distance
Men: Alright, then we can walk.  We can enjoy the weather

Women:  I am hungry, can't walk!
Men: Then what you suggest?
Women: You decide
Men: Let's have dinner first
Women: Whatever...
Men: Eat what?
Women: Anything...


Hee hee! I love being a women! Its so good irritating men no!

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough with the W omen & household

Recently I came across this comic . And   I started to think, w hy are such comics made? So many articles written? So many debates happen?...