Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Creativity - Ads

Hi!

Im very fond of creating ads. I keep doing something, JLT, to vent my creativity (hee hee). I recently created two ads for the interest of the public.



We all know drinking and driving is not a very risky habit for you, other people and ofcourse your vehicle. But there can be other aspects to it. This ad is created keeping in mind yet another harm you might have to undergo while you drink and drive...


The second ad is simple and crisp. The idea is not originally mine but is taken from a source (I wont tell you that!). I quite liked it as its only playing with words and layout and says it all. No visual nothing. Merely a word everyone is scared of...




BTW, these are copy righted. Please take my permission before stealing the idea. :)

Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough with the W omen & household

Recently I came across this comic . And   I started to think, w hy are such comics made? So many articles written? So many debates happen?...