Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Brain and its ideas

Hi people of the world!

I was just thinking that now that I have started my blog, there should be things that make it a good read. My mind kept coming up with weird ideas. Finally I came up with something at least I would like to post everyday want to share few and why I rejected those.
1. Write book reviews! - For that Ill have to keep reading many many books. Rejected.
2. Write Bollywood Masala and gossips - too common on blogs! Rejected.
3. Write latest Political updates - If they read what I write, they will do my encounter. Rejected.
4. Put Beautiful Natural Pictures - Boring. Rejected.
5. Write my feelings and emotions - I dont think anybosy else, except me would be interested. Rejected.
6. Write my daily routine in detail - Will take lot of time.Rejected.
7. Put in pictures of cockroach (yes that did come to my mind). Eeeuu.... Rejected.
8. Write something interesting that I did today. umm.... well...... ok..... done. Accepted.

So from today onwards, I will write say about 5 lines on something interesting that I did in the day and if i dont get anything interesting to write i will write something JLT! hee hee! At least it will add to my archive of daily activities for my own future reference. So my next post is on what I did today. Have not really thought about that as yet. Anyways enjoy reading!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough with the W omen & household

Recently I came across this comic . And   I started to think, w hy are such comics made? So many articles written? So many debates happen?...