Monday, February 16, 2009

Laughter Medicine

I have three comic strips for you people. You have two options. See and Smile or See and Laugh! I would prefer the second one. Keep smiling! :)


I already have a post on dedication. But that was a video. This post is a "See and Laugh" post thata comic strip. Its good that some people are so dedicated to their work.. and if they dont get it they take different routes! See it for yourself!



This one is for Boys and Im sure they woud say " how true" after seeing it!



How could I miss on recession? Here is for all those who are seeing the consequences of the same!





Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Enough with the W omen & household

Recently I came across this comic . And   I started to think, w hy are such comics made? So many articles written? So many debates happen?...