Monday, October 4, 2010

But its not the same, no, not the same no more..

One of my dear friends called me up a few days ago. He sounded a little upset. When I asked him about the reason for being sad, he said that things had changed around him. He feels that his friends have changed. They were not the same as they used to be earlier. Everybody is tangled in their lives, managing office, girlfriends, family, traffic and stress. I thought he was right, but as I am, a believer in relationships, I felt there has to be a way out. Its all a perception and things can improve with time. I couldn't have given him ma lecture, cauz he was not in a state of listening to my gyan. So I wrote a few lines and sms-ed him. Today I thought, Ill share it here as well.. You may like it or may be not. Read on!


But its not the same, no, not the same no more..

They were your friends in good times and bad,
You laughed & cried together when happy or sad..
went driving at mid night n boozed till ur throats went soar,
but its not the same, no, not the same no more..

You shared same room, same baths and same shirt,

ate same food and never complained about the dirt..
you were traveling in the same boat with different ore,
but its not the same, no, not the same no more..

They told you about their crushes n they asked you about yours,

you spent ur days boozing in the car with closed doors..
you were best friends n spent days that you still adore,
but its not the same, no, not the same no more..

They say change is constant, but remember honey, people change not friends,

the time is not fair n thus are not the saddening trends..
If u want it you will have what n whoever u truly adore,
and it will be the same, yes, it will be the same again for sure...

Cheers!
:)


Image taken from: Images Bazaar. for non-commercial use. This blog is without any ads.

3 comments:

  1. Yep... Feels like good... I will Post it on my blog and show to my friends... but not the SMS... could be long and they will just curse for sending such a long SMS :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. friends are your gems of life..this is the sheer fact when we grow up..but time will come again cuddling each other arm..great read & made me senti too...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Avanti :)

    Subhash Ill tell you an easy way out - CTRL + C and then CTRL + V in an email and send to your friends! Simple isnt't? :P

    Keep Reading,
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Enough with the W omen & household

Recently I came across this comic . And   I started to think, w hy are such comics made? So many articles written? So many debates happen?...